Step 1: Download the Powered by PUSH app
Step 2: Create an account with an email and password.
You will receive an activation email with a link to activate your account.
Step 3: Fill in all information in your profile. This will include:
- Address (City & Province as well)
- Postal Code
- Phone #
Step 4: Once you’ve completed steps 1-3, try booking a “Class” on the app.
If there is missing information (ie: postal code etc) you will not be able to complete your booking. The app will prompt you to enter the missing fields. Once this is completed you will now be able to finish your booking process.
- Select “Classes” in the menu (“Classes” refer to any of our Group Fitness Train-ing)
- Choose any of the options in the daily group schedule
- Select “Book Class”
- A pop up window will appear saying you have successfully signed up for your chosen class. You can choose to add a reminder to your calendar or simply close this window
- Since this is a practice run, you can cancel this class now as you’re up and running
The above process is only to ensure that all of your information is pushed through so that you can use the App to the for all it has to offer.
You can now book group classes and semi-private training sessions at your convenience moving forward on the App!
How to book a Semi-private training session (personal training):
- Select “Appointments” in the menu -Select “Semi-Private” -> “Semi-Private Training”
- Scroll down and select your desired Day / Time / Instructor (you can also book ahead by selecting the calendar icon in the top right of the screen)
- The Day / Time and Appointment duration will appear -> Select “Book Appointment”
- A pop up window will appear saying you have successfully signed up for your chosen appointment. You can choose to add a reminder to your calendar or simply close this window
How to CANCEL a Semi-private training session
- Select “My Appointments”
- Choose the semi-private session you wish to cancel
- Select “Cancel Appointment” (a pop up window will appear asking if you’d really like to cancel; yes or no)
*you can cancel a group class by following the same instructions
- Select “My Account” to see how many sessions you have remaining on your account
- Select “My Attendance” to see all the sessions you’ve attended in the past -Select “My Classes” or “My Appointments” to view all of your upcoming bookings
- The app adjusts to whatever time zone you are in and may not reflect actual availability at PUSH Fitness in Halifax. Don’t hesitate to email us to confirm you’ve booked for the time you wanted
- You can book a semi-private session or class up to 60 mins prior
- All cancellations must be made 12 hours or more prior to your session or class
- You cannot purchase sessions through the app at this time (no need to enter cc info) – you can purchase in person at PUSH